[EARLY ADOPTER MODEL] Vertical Dock for Surface Pro X
Same functionality as our Vertical Dock for Surface Pro. Note we have very limited stock as we continue to validate production.
Imagine using your Surface as a full ergonomic desktop workstation...
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Provides convenient drop-in-docking and lift-and-go un-docking - no more fumbling with cables
- Charges your Surface while also connecting to monitors and your USB devices when you clip-in your own dock electronics
- Reduces clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions via standard VESA 100mm x 100mm mounting
- Connect two external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use Surface screen for a total of three screens. (Up to 5 screens possible with additional hardware)
- The optional horizontal mounting kit allows you to use the pivot built into your VESA arm to rotate 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal while keeping your Surface secure
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black PETG or PLA
- spring-loaded security latch
- vertical and horizontal mounting bars
- optional accessories (see below)
- Does NOT include a VESA arm or dock electronics - although we can build packages that do include these.
- Mounting cage for the Microsoft Dock 1 or Dock 2 electronics - clip in your own electronics
- Built-in USB-C receptacle so you can use your own 3rd-party universal USB-C hub instead-of Microsoft electronics
What you need to use this product
- Surface Pro X (without a case or thick decorative cover)
- Microsoft OEM brick-shaped Surface dock electronics, Surface Dock 2 electronics, or USB-C hub
- VESA arm to mount Dock and monitor (dual gas-adjustable arm recommended)
- Philips (+) #1 screwdriver
- USA $9.99
- Canada $14.99
- International $19.99
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year limited parts warranty
As with all our previous beta/early-adopter programs, we provide free upgrades to the production model if/when updates become available. We also value your input. If your video/photo feedback is used to improve the product , we may offer free products or store discounts for future purchases. We also offer a full warranty and product support on all beta/early-adopter products.