Universal mounting brackets for MS Surface Dock - VESA/under-desk
$9.99 USD - $29.99 USD
Fasten your Microsoft Surface Dock 1, Dock 2, or dock power supply to the underside of a desk/countertop, or to a spare VESA 100x100mm monitor mounting zone.Benefits:
- gets Dock electronics and/or power brick off desk and allows for clean cable management
- integrates with industrial/clinical rolling workstations where cables and electronics must be secured
What's in the box:
- 2 industrial 3D-printed brackets (sold in pairs - one pair can mount a single dock or a single power supply)
- Optional hardware kit (M4 nuts/bolts for VESA mounting - OR - 5/8" #10 screws/washers for under-desk mounting)
- Optional steel or acrylic VESA 100x100 mm extension plate with spacers - same as a "NUC" computer mounting plate
- Surface Dock 1
- Surface Dock 1 90W power supply
- Surface Dock 2
- Surface Dock 2 199W power supply
- If the VESA 100x100mm mounting zone is already occupied by a VESA arm or another device, you can use the extension plate and spacers so that the MS Dock can be positioned immediately next to the VESA arm.
- Note that the included screws may not be suitable for all desks so be prepared to purchase your own fasteners.
- For best performance, drill 1/8" or 7/64" pilot holes before screwing in the #10 screws.
- $4.99 USA ($1.99 each additional)
- $9.99 Canada ($1.99 each additional)
- $19.99 International ($2.99 each additional)
- Per unit shipping is significantly reduced when ordering multiple items