Vertical Dock for Surface Laptop Studio
A vertical docking solution for your Surface Laptop Studio similar to our model for Surface Books.
[Photos coming soon]
Save desk space and reduce cable clutter by docking your Laptop Studio off the side of your main desktop monitor.
- Reduces neck/eye strain by raising the Surface to eye-level right next to your monitors
- Provides convenient drop-in-docking and lift-and-go un-docking - no more fumbling with cables
- Charges your Surface while also connecting to monitors and your USB devices when you clip-in your own dock electronics
- Reduces clutter by getting your Surface, dock, and cables off your desk
- Seamless integration with Enterprise and consumer-grade ergonomic solutions via standard VESA 100mm x 100mm mounting
- Connect 2-3 external monitors seamlessly while continuing to use the Surface screen. (More screens possible with additional hardware.)
- Built-in cooling vents align to the Laptop Studio's fan exhausts to re-direct hot air behind the Vertical Dock for best performance
- [In early adopter testing] the optional horizontal mounting kit allows you to use the pivot built into your VESA arm to rotate 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal while keeping your Surface secure
What's in the box?
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black PETG
- spring-loaded security latch
- horizontal and vertical mounting kits
- Microsoft Dock 2 mounting cage OR port extension & matching cover plate to work with USB-C or TB4 docks
How does everything fit together?
- Mounting cage for the Microsoft Dock/Dock2 electronics - clip-in your own electronics
- TB4/USB-C port-extension with cover-plate so you can use your own 3rd-party Dock instead of Microsoft electronics. (By default, only one USB-C/TB4 port will be accessible. To gain access to the second port an add-on is required. Note that docking with TB4/USB-C is more difficult than with the Microsoft Dock due to the smaller connector and careful alignment required. Folks with disabilities should consider using the Microsoft Dock instead.)
- Horizontal mounting kit to allow the use the pivot built into your VESA arm to rotate 90 degrees between vertical and horizontal while keeping your Surface secure.
Compatible Surface models:
- Laptop Studio Core i5
- Laptop Studio Core i7 with NVIDIA RTX 3050ti
- Laptop Studio Core i7 with NVIDIA RTX A2000
What you need to use the Vertical Dock:
- A Surface Laptop Studio
- Surface Dock 2 electronics or TB4 or USB-C hub
- a universal VESA arm to mount the Dock and Surface
In addition, the following are recommended:
- Philips (+) #1 screwdriver
- USA $9.99 ($4.99 each additional)
- Canada $14.99 ($9.99 each additional)
- Worldwide $19.99 ($14.99 each additional)
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 2-year limited parts warranty
Please send us a note to inquire about bulk Enterprise orders, custom colors, custom embossed logos, and education/non-profit discounts.