[BETA] USB-C Vertical Dock for Surface Book
This is the same Vertical Dock for Surface Book, but instead of using the Microsoft brand Dock electronics, use your choice of USB-C hubs/docks.
A USB-C port saver extension adapter is embedded inside the Dock to provide a USB-C receptacle on the bottom and USB plug on the top. The adapter is removable so you can convert this Dock into our standard version supporting the Microsoft brand docks.
Use a right-angle USB-C cable of your choice for clean cable-routing or a straight-cable + hub as pictured. Cable/hub not included.
Compatible with all Surface Book 2 and Surface Book 3 modelsWhats in the box:
- laser-cut VESA mounting plate in black acrylic
- industrial 3D-printed parts in black
- pre-installed USB-C adapter
- spring-loaded security latch
- mounting kit for horizontal and vertical
- Cooling fan kit with speed controller
- NOT tested or warrantied for 100W (20V @ 5A charging). Only validated with 60W charging (20V@3A). If used with 100W charging for long periods of time, it is possible that the USB-C adapter will get too hot and fail internally. We will update this information when we are able to validate for 100W charging.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year limited parts warranty
- free upgrade to production parts with improvements based on customer feedback if/when available